Case Study: The Power of a Website
Since I launched my new website just three weeks ago, my business has really taken off.
Could this be a coincidence?
I really don’t think so.
There are many reasons, tangible and intangible, that having a new website has helped my business.
They include new features such as:
- Clear calls to action on every page
- Well-written (ahem, if I do say so myself) opt-ins
- An events calendar with on-site payment options
- Easy-to-use scheduling software
- Downloadable writing samples
- A 16-part drip email campaign to boost my subscriber base and
- Technical elements you can’t see, such as faster loading time
And design elements such as:
- Updated photography
- New logo design and
- Contemporary typography
The thing is, I think the design works, in part, for two other important reasons.
- The increased confidence the site gives me. I love my new website. It’s exciting to hear a prospect tell me, “I went online and was enjoying your website. . . .” That is music to a digital strategist’s ears!
- Professionalism. It is great knowing that I can share events, scheduling, and my work with clients and prospects by sending a simple URL.
- Strategy. My first site, built by me, didn’t have a strategy. After two years in business, I understand much better what I can, and can’t, do on my own, as well as how a website forms the center of every high-quality online marketing strategy.
- Gratitude. All that said, I am grateful to my old site, ANNACOLIBRI. Without her, I wouldn’t be where I am today.
With that in mind, let’s say goodbye to my old site. May she rest in peace; job well done! (And a huge shout out to Valerie Edmon of Goose Dog Designs. Her online marketing knowledge made the project a pleasure!)
Do you need digital marketing services? Please connect with us for a complimentary digital strategy session! Just click the button below to get started.