Calling all content marketers, Colibri is hiring! We are looking for a mission-aligned content marketer who is ready to take on the role of content marketing manager and take flight with Colibri Digital Marketing.
We are looking for someone who is able to, and excited about, ideating, creating, and developing brand strategies and search-optimized content. Our ideal candidate can develop strong relationships with clients and connect with key business leaders and stakeholders. They must also be able to prepare performance reports, help improve processes, and generate new ideas and solutions.
In addition, because we are a certified B Corp, we are looking for someone who is triple bottom line-minded, team-oriented and collaborative, transparent, and ready to bring bright and beautiful ideas to the job.
Is that you? If so, read on for more information and email [email protected] to let us know you are interested!
Ideate, create, and develop brand strategies and search optimized content. Develop strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business leaders and stakeholders. Prepare performance reports. Improve processes, and generate ideas and solutions.
Must be triple bottom line-minded, collaborative, transparent, team-oriented, and ready to bring your bright and beautiful ideas to the job.
As a content marketing manager, you will be in charge of leading some client meetings and actively participating in them, managing all aspects of content marketing and SEO, and improving and creating brands. Don’t worry, you won’t be on your own as Colibri values collaboration and teamwork.
- Lead client meetings.
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas for campaigns.
- Write, edit, and proofread internal and client content.
- Create content strategies for buyers’ journeys.
- Provide editorial, creative, and technical support to team members.
- Organize, create, and develop brand strategies, personas, and messaging.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Analyze, review, and update websites for search
- Research and implement SEO tactics, including keyword research and on page, off page, local/mobile, and technical SEO.
- Produce SEO performance reports.
TOOLS OF OUR TRADE
In order to effectively take on this role, you will need to be familiar with:
- Google Suite
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, English, or related field. Or just show us you’re smart, talented, and ready to make an impact.
We can train you on most things, but you need to be a kick-ass writer.
PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT YOU. . .
Mission-aligned; team work ethic; strong communication, project management, and organizational skills; native English speaker; proactive; deadline driven; strategic thinker; natural leader; curious; detail-oriented; friendly; and LOVES TO WRITE.
TOP 10 REASONS TO BECOME A COLIBRI
- San Francisco-based.
- B Corp-certified.
- 100% remote.
- Collaborative, inclusive team.
- Bilingual Spanish/English marketing experts.
- Conscious leadership culture.
- Park your ego at the door philosophy.
- Your ideas: heard and warmly welcomed.
Besides, colibris are cool. You can read more about them here.
Want to apply? Send an email to [email protected] to get the ball rolling!
Cheers from #TeamColibri