Interested in applying for a digital marketing internship, and committed to building a sustainable future? Ready to do the mission-driven work of your dreams? Welcome to the Colibri Institute.
An inclusive, leadership development program by the B Corp certified agency Colibri Digital Marketing, Colibri Institute provides opportunities to do a digital marketing internship in a mission-driven environment with a community of like-minded colleagues.
You’ll learn ethical marketing practices to leverage technology in a way that best serves the planet and its people. This unique internship program offers a personalized and tailored approach to learning. You do what you love and learn what you need to maximize your potential from #TeamColibri and our wonderful, mission-driven clients.
When you join the team, you’ll:
- Work on client-facing tasks
- Learn the digital marketing tactics that mean the most to you
- Receive one-on-one mentorship sessions with Colibri’s fabulous CMO
- Choose the schedule that works best for you
- Manage projects end-to-end
- Discover your leadership style
- Gain access to our alumni group—share industry news, learning opportunities, and job offers
Upon completion of your digital marketing internship, you’ll get a certificate of completion, a letter of recommendation, an updated résumé designed by our design experts, and lifetime membership in our Colibri Institute Alumni Circle!
Contact us today to schedule a one-on-one conversation with our CMO.
ABOUT COLIBRI DIGITAL MARKETING
Colibri Digital Marketing is a B Corp-certified, woman-owned and managed digital marketing firm located in beautiful San Francisco. We focus on creating sustainable digital marketing strategies for clients throughout the Bay Area and beyond.
Our goal is to provide opportunity and promote business as unusual while growing your triple bottom line. Founded in 2012, we remain deeply committed to prosperity for all with a focus on women business leaders in alignment with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Since 2018, we have been creating economic opportunities for emerging leaders throughout the world and especially in Latin America. Since then, incomes have dramatically improved and future prospects have soared for our team of talented and passionate digital marketers. ¡Se Habla Español!
Learn more about Colibri Digital Marketing
WHAT WE OFFER TO OUR CLIENTS
We offer clients the following services:
- Brand naming
- Brand messaging
- Logos and style guides
- Brand strategy
- Marketing plans
- Optimized websites
- Social media
- Email marketing
- Content marketing
For interns, every day looks different. You’ll work on many different kinds of tasks and will definitely learn many new skills. Your role in the company is to help other employees and interns with their tasks and take on projects as big as your ambitions. Interns also work on tasks for clients. You will learn different digital marketing skills in all the areas we work on, including social media, content marketing, email marketing, advertising, SEO, website, branding, and analytics
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
The work varies by client and by project. Here are some examples of what you might do:
- SEO for clients and Colibri.
- Implementing and coming up with branding ideas.
- Writing email automations.
- Updating web pages.
- Writing blogs for clients and Colibri.
- Working on Colibri Digital Marketing’s marketing plan.
- Project management.
- Researching various topics for social media, content marketing, advertising, SEO, websites, branding, and analytics.
We are open to discussion about any passion projects and other interests you have. This can range from analytics to Zoom meetings (that’d be from A to Z).
- Willing to learn
- Able to take feedback
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Plays well with others
- Able to work independently
- Digital marketing, Spanish, and/or analytics knowledge a plus
TOP FIVE REASONS TO BE AN INTERN AT CDM
- Certified B Corp. Learn more
- Focus on feminine leadership and
- Endless opportunities for growth
through training and tasks.
- Certified LGBTBE.
- Honorable mention: It’s fun!